These files explore the genealogy of my son-in-law Nathan Morris.
- Loudoun County Morris records — a chronological compilation of the records from which the report was drawn.
- A Family Bible of Thomas Morris handed down within his son’s family that lists the names and birth dates of his three children by his last wife Nancy Hesser.
- Exploring the origins of Thomas Mason Morris.
- Generation 3: Granville Morris (1854 – 1928) who had two children by his first wife Emma Jane Humphries.
- Generation 4: Guy Eugene Morris (1884 – 1954) who was married to May Seifert
- Generation 5: Carlos Seifert Morris (1912 – 2003) who was married to Ava Evangeline Sheridan.
Seifert – Palmer – Blaney
These papers explore the genealogy of May Seifert, wife of Guy Eugene Morris.
- A paper on the family and background of Karl Seifert, May Seifert’s father.
- Karl Seifert’s wife was Luisa Guadalupe Palmer, daughter of Frederick Orlando Palmer (1844-1919) and Rosa Bodmer, daughter of Edward Bodmer and Rosa Maria Valenzuela
- Frederick O. Palmer was the youngest of six children of Walter Palmer (1800-1882) and his wife Mary Blaney, daughter of Pearce Blaney (1769-1854). The Palmer family left England in the early 1850s and the children settled variously in Canada, Mexico, and all over the United States.