- Rountree Immigrants and Origins – a summary of the known Rountree immigrants of the 17th century, including a potential ancestor of William Rountree of New Kent County.
My Rountree Line
This line begins with William Rountree, who may have been the son of an earlier William Rountree of New Kent County, Virginia.
- William Rountree (c1700 – 1765) of New Kent, Hanover, and Goochland counties, Virginia and his family.
- Some thoughts on identifying his wife Dorcas
- Richardson Rountree (c1735? – March 1819) of Virginia and South Carolina and his family.
- William Rountree (c1765 – 1836) of South Carolina, Lincoln County, Tennessee and Marshall County, Alabama and his family.
- Summary of the evidence that William Rountree was the son of Richardson Rountree
- Some thoughts on identifying his wife Sally Rountree
- The William Rountree murder case in South Carolina
- The William Rountree Divorce Case of 1822 in Alabama
- The legend of the William Rountree Pocket Watch
- Seaborn Jones Rountree (11 August 1792 – 1885?) of Lauderdale, Marshall, and Jackson counties, Alabama and Cass County, Texas and his family.